Interested owner operators and small trucking companies can apply for the program either online or by sending in a hard copy application.
To apply online, click the link above. You will need to complete and
submit the online forms, and also send required documents by email.
To apply by mail, either download an application packet or request that an application packet be sent to you.
- To have an application packet mailed to you please email Susan Stephenson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Application Requirements
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Complete applications must include the following:
- A copy (front and back) of an ID card from The Port of Virginia.
- A copy (front and back) of a TWIC card.
- A copy of the current truck title and registration.
- Model year of the truck engine must be 2006 or older (verified by
date on title). Preference will be given to trucks with 1997 and older engines.
- Proof of insurance.
- A photograph of the current truck with license plate
- Proof of financing.
Printed applications must be in black or blue ink.
Participants certify by submitting the application that the truck to be replaced is currently operational and being used to transport cargo utilizing The Port of Virginia facilities.
If you need space for additional information, attach additional
sheets of paper and write the owner’s name on each attached sheet and attach to the